Update - Covid-19
Health And Safety
We understand that planning a holiday is challenging during these uncertain times. Therefore all new bookings made are entitled to a full refund when affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Below you can see which COVID-19 measures we have taken to ensure that everyone feels 110% safe on their Caribbean vacation.
Pelican Peak Villa is a "Gold Seal Certified" (GSC).
We are government approved accommodations for visitors under the COVID-19 protocols.
Bookings made on or after May 16, 2020, are entitled to a full refund if their reservation is affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Full refund when:
- Traveling to BVI is prohibited by the BVI government.
- Guests are under a movement restriction order from their government.
- Flights canceled due to COVID-19 outbreak.
BVI COVID-19 PROTOCOLS As of December 1 2020
- A certified RT-PCR COVID-19 negative test within 48 hours before arrival.
- A test on your arrival in the BVI, which is negative, allows controlled movement within the confines of your Villa.
- Download the BVI's custom 'Track and Trace' app upon arrival and wear the tracker bracelet you will be given.
- A test after four complete days of quarantine, which, if negative, allows movement within the Territory.
- If you test positive before arrival, you will not be permitted to enter the BVI.
- A positive test at any stage upon arrival will require fourteen (14) days of quarantine.
- The cost to you for the test upon arrival, the test after Day 4, the app, and the bracelet will be $175.00
Please follow the links below for the latest updates:
Health And Safety:
The health and safety of you, our guests, and our staff is our number one priority. We have set up an enhanced COVID-19 cleaning and check-in and out procedure. We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 rules and other developments in the BVI. We will update you as new information becomes available. We want you to feel 110% safe on your Caribbean holiday.
To minimize person-to-person contact, we equipped Pelican Peak Villa with a key lockbox, letting you check-in and check- out without interfacing with staff. We have expanded the cleaning measures overall and increasing the time our housekeeper spends caring for the home.
Our professional cleaners are committed to providing a safe and clean villa for every new check-in. On top of our standard cleaning guidelines, we have set up an enhanced COVID-19 cleaning procedure. This cleaning method meets and exceeds local government recommendations and guidance for the hospitality industry.
The health and safety of our team are of the utmost importance to us. Our employees will have personal protective equipment. Only one employee will be present in each home at a time. If more than one employee happens to be in a home, they will maintain 6 feet of distance from each other. If an employee shows signs of illness, or reports coming into contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19, they will not be allowed to work.
Maintenance requests from guests during their stay are being evaluated based on the urgency of the need. Non-emergency maintenance items will be addressed after check-out.
We’re washing and drying all towels and sheets at high temperatures.
Once the home is thoroughly cleaned, we treat both hard and soft surfaces throughout the house with a proper disinfectant. While disinfecting, we pay special attention to high-touch surfaces, including doorknobs (inside and out), lockboxes, stair railings, light switches, remote controls, arms of chairs, refrigerator door handles, toilets, faucets and knobs, clothes hangers, to name just a few.
We want you to feel 110% safe on your Caribbean holiday.